Ready to Apply?
Our goal is to make the financing process as easy as possible and to create a product that best fits the needs of our customers. The best way to assist Scope in completing a prompt review of your loan request is to provide the following information:
- Application with signatures (Click here)
- Financial documentation (Click here)
- An aircraft spec sheet (Note: If you’re interested in refinancing, please provide recent airframe and engine log entries.)
The Process: From Application to Beyond Closing
Underwriting and Approval:
- We order a credit report and a background check.
- We evaluate your credit and cash flow from the information provided.
- We may ask for additional detail such as the aircraft’s intended use, your financial information, etc.
- After satisfactory cash flow and aircraft analyses are completed, Scope will offer terms expected to mutually benefit you and the bank.
- Upon acceptance of quoted terms, a closing date will be set.
- A title report is ordered. Any liens on the aircraft must be released before funding.
- Scope must be listed as lien-holder on the aircraft’s insurance certificate before funding. We can contact your insurance agent to coordinate our requirements.
- Documents will be overnighted to you for signature.
- All required documents must be signed and in position either with Scope Aircraft Finance or an escrow agent before funding can occur.
- We will send you an executed copy of the loan documents.
- Monthly invoices showing breakdown of principal and interest payments will be sent to the address of your choice.
- A Checkfree Payment Option is available to you to save time and money.
- A post-closing title search is ordered to verify the title has been properly recorded.
- The Scope team will be available to you now and in the future!
Ready to get started? Click here for our application!